Sunday 14 November 2010

MY MAC ESSENTIALS

Mac to me is also a heaven sent beauty brand, i love the fact that they cater for all, Mac has a wide range of colours that make them so universal, you can buy all  different tones for all skin types.

They also let you create your own colour palettes and that for me is essential as i may buy other branded palettes and only end up using 2 colours out of 5, which is a little wastefull as you spend so much on the product.

Below are my essentials that i find myself always stocking up on.


Left to Right.

1. Mac black liner in pot ( This is a absolute must and i love how i have control on how much i want to use and its simple just use any fine line eye liner brush and you can create the perfect eyes. I love black eyeliner, i think any girl will agree that just a little eyeliner can make you look just perfect.


2. Mac Creme de Nude Lipstick ( I dont think i could survive without this, its the perfect natural beige tone out there. Its really difficult for me to find the right exact colour i want when it comes to lips. Most times i buy  a lipstick i think its right, i go home and it seems totally different on me, but this one i cant fault it at all, you could say that i am within no doubt in love with it. :) Also i tend to go for very natural almost minimal lipstick as i like to go quite bold on my eyes. My tip for sure is if you want drastic eyes tone down on your lips, and thats vise versa., bold tips, then tone down on eyes.

3. Mac Foundation Studio Fix NW30 ( This is one of the best foundations i have come across, it really does stay on all day!. I find that some foundations seems to just fade during the day, but Studio Fix is amazing, and as well as that its excellent coverage.


4. Mac Creme Sheen in Ladyblush ( I think that when it comes to blushers and picking the perfect one for you, you need to see what kind of skin you have in order to match your blusher. With me i have combination skin so at times my check area can be rather dry but my T Zones can be oily, so powder blushers can come out patchy on me, so therfore when my skin is feeling a little dry i tend to use blusher cremes, and this one glides on perfectly for me. Its quite suttle yet it does justice i assure you.


5. Mac  lipgloss in Boy Bait( Last but not least Mac lipgloss in Boy Bait, this is one of my favourites, it really goes nicely with the Mac creme de nude lipstick, Okay one flaw with this lipgloss is that i do find myself re applying quite often, but i guess i love it that much as the colour is fab, that i find it worthwhile. In comparison to Dior lipglosses, i only need to re apply a couple of times.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment