Thursday 18 November 2010

CANMAKE JAPANESE MAKEUP

I have just recently come by this fabulous Japanese beauty brand called  canmake . The prices are rather reasonable and there are a few sites that will ship outer Japan.

Their range in extensive and their colours are amazing,

Here are a few items that I'm thinking to order.





I am  a big fan of shimmery eye shadows and these are the perfect colours, this range is the canmake colour wishes. They claim to contain masses of high-luminance fine pearl particles, which judging by the photo i would presume it will provide a fine textured shadow. These kinds of shimmery shadows are perfect for the night out, also my top tip is that shimmery shadows often come out amazingly on photos as the flash bounces of the shadow particles. This is my super tip so yo dont need to airbrush!!lol...

I also have my eye on the 3 colour which is called Eye Nuance. I am a fan of trio eye shadows as you have your colour for your base, main part of your eyelid and also to create a darker colour of for the edge of your eyelid. I always tend to use darker shades around the edges as it really does emphasise the eyes, plus i quite like dramatic eyes.

Shade 25 Strawberry Chocolate

I find it quite hard to find that perfect nude /beige lip colour that i always seek. I always tend to stick to beige tone lipsticks as i like to highlight my eyes and keep my lips simply yet glossy. I own numerous lipsticks and yet i always stick to my mac cremede nude as i find it perfect and really suits me. Usually when i try colours on in the stores it seems perfect, and then you step outside and its a different story. The lights can be so deceiving, and some nudes always end up with a orange tone to my lips,which i hate.

Good news for me Canmake has a collection dedicated to nude effect lips!!!yeaaahhhh..................

I cant wait to try all of these colours, pretty impressive.

Contains fine crystals, for a soft, smooth formulation!!! perfect!!
 They even do a huge selection on false lashes, so you can pick out different lash desgins  for that perfect occassion.




Im loving design 3, 10, im sure that will find its way into my basket when i check out. I hardly wear flase lashes but on certain occassions i will use them, it does make a huge difference on the eyes.


Another product i quite take a fancy to is the bronzer, i think i love the package and design more tan anything. Cute pink ,stylsih and sleek, all the combinations i look for.

Natural Bronze 01


"Light-scattering polarizing micro gold pearl particles and round powder particles effectively cover pores, problem texture, and darkness. Giveyour skin a mist, glittering, 3D bronze skin look!"

This next product sounds exciting. 3D Liquid Foundation. 
Ummm.... So i am not sure what to really think of when i hear 3D? Maybe it will work, not sure what way, but they name itself is definatly worth a try.


Okay so when Canmake states 3D it means that this foundation will work to make your face shape  appear looking slimmer, well thats thumbs up for me,lol....   


"For a sharp small face with 3D effect : 3 type of light control powder scatter light to tighten up your face line. Look moist and beautiful, show a small face with depth. Superlor coverage for an even more beautiful finish. Waterproof, skin oil-resistant formula : With a close fitting powder that is a long lasting beautiful finish that is both fine-textured and translucent, won't become cloudy or runny".

Sounds almost too perfect to be true, but i guess its cheaper than a face lift right?lol....To be honest part of me really believes it may work as the Japanese are the best at everything,lol....

Guys this brand really has some amazing products, i wish i could list all that i like,but im sure you can go check out for yourself, there are so many products to browse through, you could be online all day.  Definatly a brand to look out for.




2 comments:

  1. Hellow!
    I love your site, It is a pleasure to visit.
    I have added your site to my site.
    Please link my site to your site.
    Thank you!

    http://hinata-cosmetics.blogspot.com/

    Kouta Hinata
    koutah0@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, it is very appreciated and im glad that you have enjoyed reading my blogs. Remember to please pass by for further updates, will be updating much more soon..

    Thank you
    Kimzstyles xxxx

    ReplyDelete