Sunday 14 November 2010

DHC BEAUTY MUST HAVE

By now you must think, wow........ that i must use thousands  products on my face at the same time, but thats not the case at all. I like to try out many different brands and cosmetics at different times, I think its important for your skin to have something new and refreshing and also a  change. Like our hair, its known that people say to change your shampoo frequently to maintain your heatlhy hair, Our skin changes from day to day and this could be due to many reasons.

Environment, stress, diet, etc are just a few main causes that can tire your skin. Somedays i may have perfect clear skin, next day i could have dry flaky or really tired looking skin,  and the worst one is the occassional pimple or spot. So like i said if my skin needs slightly more tlc i will change my product to help regain and rejuvenate my skin for that particular need.


Of course make up is one ultimate fix to try and combat and hide flaws that most of us have. DHC comes to my mind and i really  absolutely  love this next product i am able to share with you.

DHC VELVET COAT SKIN 

When DHC named this product they did infact really and truly state the fact. Before i put on my make up being foundation, i always tend to use a serum or coat that will just give me more of a smooth finish so my foundation glides on neat, tidy with a  flawless effect.



Velvet Skin Coat
Prepare your skin for pristine make-up application. This transparent silicone gel helps temporarily fill in fine lines and promote a more even-looking, refined skin texture – creating a perfect, silky-smooth make-up base. Just slide our primer between your skin and foundation to absorb excess oil and encourage longer-lasting wear. If you prefer a more natural look, use it on its own for a truly gorgeous matt complexion that is velvety-soft to the touch. 




This really is my beauty must have, and better so you can just pop it in yor bag, how cool is that!! thank you DHC!! XXXX


No comments:

Post a Comment