Sunday 21 November 2010

Mineral makeup VS Non Minerals

So i did promise you guys that once i tried mineral makeup i would post a response and how i felt and whether i would end up converting to Mineral makeup based products.


So here is my response ,tried and tested.


Benefit Powder Brush Left Mineral base  Medium matte base  and  Bollywood blush .

I used my Benefit Brush to apply the base and blush, i have to say it gave a rather good coverage and i really did not feel as though it was as heavy as liquid foundation. The only downside is that i did have to apply quite a bit to feel as though i was wearing any. I would defiantly use the blush again as it did give a great colour and i could really see it beautifully. The blush just glided on really easily and you could see colour straight away, i love the rosy pinkish tone and it did feel really light on.





I can clearly say that i think i would stick to liquid foundation as my skin needs a little more coverage, i think mineral based makeup would suit the more younger girls ,lol... sorry but that is my opinion. Like i said the blusher was fantastic, so i will be ordering a full size blusher. Usually powder blushes can come on quite patchy on me as i have normal to combination skin, but this defiantly was great for me , i absolutely love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment