Sunday 14 November 2010

KATE KANEBO MAKE UP RANGE

Colour eyeshadows, peal effective OR 1

4 Colour eyeshadow  PK1

Such a simple desgin yet so effective, sleek,minimal and classy. KATE pressed powder

KATE blusher PK 1
So right now i am waiting for my lovely products to be delivered to me. I cant wait to try out the range of colurs. I am having them shipped from Japan as i tried so hard to find them in the UK, but i had no luck at all.




I usually tend to go for pearl effective and shimmer eye colours, Matte eyeshadows feel to harsh for me as i have rather fair skin. Also a little tip is when wearing shimmery eye shadows you always take a better picture as light reflects from your make up!!!hahah so makes your skin look more luminous!! now thats a tip girls,xxx

As many of you know the Japanese seem to have the most beautiful skin and i have to admit it makes me a little envious, but hey i guess i cant complain as i take full blame of the amonut of junk food i eat seeing as we live in such a cold city, comfort food is a must at most times. lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment