Friday 19 November 2010

ASOS FOR FAUX FUR THIS SEASON

I am a huge fan of  ASOS  and i often buy a little bit too much from there, but i simply cannot help it. ASOS is a great online store based in UK for Women and Men, Some items can be rather expensive, but if you look around you can often snap up some fabulous items at a very generous price. They offer a very large range of clothing, accessories ,bags,footwear and much much more. Delivery is very reliable and i have never encountered any problems.

My must have this Winter is most defiantly the fake fur look, i do own a few faux fur coats/jackets that i have purchesed  purchase in Vintage stores in the UK,  as i think the older original   classics gives that little extra something that newer desings lack . I am a huge vintage clothing fan, but right now i am going to show you a couple of items that quite take my fancy  from ASOS




I really like this style and the colour is so cute,i dont own this colour in the faux fur, at the moment i have a dark brown cropped style FF and 2 black,  its very reasonable too at only £65 , you will certainly be wrapped up away from the cold.  This would look really  cute with some nice black jeans and some killer suede ankle boots. Just my style, so i might have to consider  snapping  this little number up. Oh, and my Louis Vuitton will also match this Jacket. After writing this blog i think i pretty much have made up up my mind that this is going to be mine!!!. lol....




 Also these two jackets  caught my eye, xxxx simply stunning,xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment