Tuesday 16 November 2010

Hair glorious hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hair, hair and more hair. I really do try and take good care in my hair regime, and I'm grateful that many often say how healthy and shiny my hair looks. Maintaining healthy hair can be hard, and so i  invest in different shampoo's, conditioners and hair treatments. I like to change shampoos and conditioners on a regular basis as i think  it helps maintain a  good condition to hair. I have over the years used many different branded hair products and found that some really worked and some really  damaged my hair and made it seem really dull.My hair in general is quite fine, i have not used a hair drying in years, only when i visit the salon, to be honest my hair takes literally 15 minutes to dry, and i worry that using hairdryers can damage my hair further as it is so fine

 

Below are the main products that i use regularly.

I totally adore Kerastase products, although they are quite expensive i really do feel that it is definatly worth the money as you get excellent results.
Kerastase Nutritive Bain Satin 1 Shampoo ( Normal to Slightly Dry Hair ) 1000ml/34oz

This is really my perfect shampoo, its really does nourish the hair and as soon as you start to lather you can feel your hair becoming instantly more softer and feeling healthy. I buy this shampoo as my hair can feel slightly dry at times, and i hate the feeling of having tangled hair after washing, its a nightmare to comb though.


I always make sure to condition my hair as it is so important, A my hair is quite fine i make sure to use a condtioner that is quite lightweight, i have found many other conditioners have been to harsh on my hair and just stripped the shine out of my hair leaving it looking and feeling very dull.

Kerastase Nutritive Lait Vital Incredibly Light Nourishing Care 200ml/6.8oz 

The Nutritive light nourishing care conditioner  is great and it does not feel harsh of heavy at all, also the scent is to die for, it makes you feel as though you have just stepped out of the salon!! i dont think you can beat that perfect!!! thumbs up , ultimate product girls!!xx


Another hair product i would recommend is

 

Goldwells Kerasilk Shampoo Rich Care

This is also another product that i always seem to find myself going back to, Most of my hair products i purchase are from Sallys hairexpress  in Shaftesbury Avenue, London. This shop is packed with all the hair brands and products you can think of, i could spend hours in there and always like to research new brands and products. I usually go to Sallys thinking to get the 1 product i need to restock, and then end up coming out with a whole basket of products, i just cannot help it!! I am a true sucker i know :)

Good news Sally hair and beauty also has a store online, so you can just browse and place items into the basket for simply checkout, so ladies and gents you can shop at home in your own conmfort and browse the many fantastic items they have instore.  

Below are just a few hair products i like to use in between washes and products i use to give my hair the extra sleek and shine during the day. 


Batiste dry shampoo ( great when on the go) just spray and leave in, They also come in a wide range of scents now.



Goldwells Kerasilk Anti Frizz Serum


Elvive Re Nutrition Night Serum
                         

One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment

These are just a few of my all time favourite  hair and styling products, my list can go on forever so i just wanted to share a few of my top products that really work for me, hope you enjoy and maybe will try for yourself,xxx




3 comments:

  1. Hey,
    Love your hair Kim and I will definitelly try to use some of the products you have suggested :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mimi


    Thank you sweetie, please can you advertise my blog on your fb, or anywhere else, would be really gratful, keep coming back daily as i will add more

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY KIM, DROP ME AN EMAIL (miriamagrznarova@hotmail.co.uk) and we can meet if you want to. M. x

    ReplyDelete