Sunday 5 December 2010

My new CANMAKE lipsticks

So i have just recently got my hands on the 4 Canmake  melty nude lip lipsticks straight from Japan, i cant wait to try them all,

The four shades are

01. Baby Beige
02. Creamy Nude
03. Baby Pink
04. Peach Beige






The packaging is really cute, i don't even want to open them! lol...... The lipsticks have a golden chrome outer on them with the words melty nude lips on the side, they were really good price wise, i think about £8 per lipstick, which to me is a bargain as i usually spend about £15 upwards on lipsticks. I am always on the hunt for the prefect lipsticks, and i have heard many great reviews on canmake products. I  think my next step is to try out their 3D Foundation, it surprisingly makes your face seem smaller and more defined?? wow wow that works for me,

No comments:

Post a Comment