Sunday 5 December 2010

ETUDE HOUSE KOREAN MAKE UP


Hi all, sorry to have neglected my blog for over a week, here in London it has been pretty hectic, xmas is approaching, and we have been snowed under for the last few days. I have been trying to get all the things i needed to get down with so little time. Since my last blog, i have been shopping quite a bit and have some new and exciting makeup brands to share with you. Although i dedicate most of my blog towards Japanese Brands, i have started to become rather interested in Korean brands at the moment.


One brand in particular that i have come across is called Etude House. Etude House caught my eye as their range is extensive and i love their bold colours, and also their packaging is unique, fun and all round girly. Etude house has lines also for men, which i think is really good, it is reasonably priced and seemed to be quite popular in the USA and Singapore.

At present they have

1    Skincare
2    Body care
3    Hair care
4    Make up
5    Mens range

I think that is pretty impressive.....

Here are a few of my favourite make up pieces.




Some of their pieces really remind me of Anna Sui's collection, like the lipstick case design below, i love the old skool design with the blusher and the powder off and cute little bow.

The mens collection consists of make up ,hair care ,body care and cologne.

No comments:

Post a Comment