Sunday 5 December 2010

Finally got my hands on Dr Ci Labo

I have always been eager to try out Dr Ci Labo products, i have already dedicated a blog on his products, and i am even more happier to say that i have finally managed to get hold of the super cleanser that i dearly wanted.






My initial thought was that the product was certainly a rather plain product, well design wise, if you compare a Anna Sui cleanser to this, well the design itself is rather basis and looks just like a normal everyday cleanser. Having said that i have only been using the cleanser for 2 days and i already have seen such a difference. I absolutely love the cleanser. The only downside is that personally for me i like to use cleansers that are quite scented. For me it just feels and gives me that extra refreshing feeling. 

I'm not at all surprised as it has stated that all ingredients are pure and there are no extra unnecessary chemicals added. So the most sensitive skins are able to use Dr Ci Labo products. One of the best things about this cleanser is that it has the most smoothest velvety texture ever, if anything i think this is one of the best textured cleansers i have ever used, and it does really leave your skin feeling as though you have some sort of smooth silicon layer on top of your skin. My skin feels much more smoother and silkier. I can defiantly feel a difference already. My skin also looks alot clearer that it was previously . One of the main purpose of this cleanser was that instead of combating spots, skin rashes etc after they have appeared, this cleanser in fact works on your skin to prevent this before it even happens. If the results last, i defianlty will try more of their ranges, my next would be their skin moisture.

2 comments:

  1. passed by your page and just wanted to say that we love your natural make up looks!

    Cheers, B & Liv
    www.blivbook.blogspot.com
    B L I V B O O K: darling&diva ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!! Love the blog!!! where can you get Dr Ci Labo products in the uk or online?? Would be really interested to try them as am hearing good stuff about his collagen creams.
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete