Wednesday 15 June 2011

VITACREME B12

So.....I always seem to like to change my facial rituals, I often find that no matter how good a product is for my skin if you use it for a long period of time your skin adjusts to that particular product and starts to look slightly dull. I like to use different cremes on my face and i often find that experimenting is the best solution.

I came across this creme that i feel really does give your skin a little lift on those dull days, and also creates softer looking healthier skin. I have been using Vitacreme B12 which you can buy at local chemists and shops for between £13-18 UK Pounds.



Vitacreme B12 is the only cosmetic product with the Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) as a main active ingredient.

The principal actions with the application of VitacremeB12 are:

  • Skin Reconditioning

  • Very significant reduction in the extent of the wrinkles and fold of the skin

  • Improvement in skin elasticity

  • Correction of the skin dryness
I can honestly say that a little goes a long way, you only need a pea size amount. The texture of the creme provides a nicely soft coating that when applying foundation its easy and creates a flawless finish.

I love this product and i can safetly say that i will keep using this when its needed.... Ohhhh and it comes in a handy tube to take around in your bag!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment