Wednesday 15 June 2011

Make up I love!!!!! :)

I've recently started to go back to my bold colours, I love using electric purples and blues on  my eyes. Having light brown eyes i think it looks really striking. My tip is to use the same colour eyeshadow instead of liners at the bottom of your eye and on tops. I like to apply eye shadows with a small thin brush as i find these tend to glide on nicely and you have more control on the amount you want to build on . I tend to stay away from liquid eyeliners and so eye shadows always work best for me. Lancome do really nice colours, and my main purple one is a single Lancome eyeshadow.

I love this look, using bold colours for the eyes and nude lipstick. Canmake is by far the best lipstick brand i have used. Its so smooth and the colour is the perfect shade of beige.

2 comments:

  1. The purple eye shadow looks so good on you!! You're really pretty :)

    XOXO
    styleworthwhile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment,xxx

    ReplyDelete